- FA 121 (Private Pilot Course): Cessna 172S NAV III
- FA 221 (Single-Engine - Instrument Course): Cessna 172S NAV III
- FA 321 (Single-Engine - Commercial Course): Cessna 172S NAV III
- FA 322/323 (Multi-Engine – Commercial Course): Diamond DA42NG
- FA 421 (Certificated Flight Instructor Courses): Cessna 172S NAV III
ADS-B stands for Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast.
It is special electronic equipment installed in all Embry-Riddle aircraft. The primary purpose of ADS-B is as a safety tool to provide flight monitoring in non-radar environments. ADS-B helps pilots detect other aircraft in their vicinity.