All applicants must submit the following items to the Graduate Admissions Office prior to the application deadline:
Completed online application form and a $50 application fee.
- Official undergraduate transcripts sent via surface mail directly from all colleges and universities attended (bachelor’s degree is required). Graduate admissions also accepts electronic transcripts from accredited U.S. colleges/universities sent via Docufide by Parchment.
- Official transcripts of any graduate courses attempted.
- Applicants who obtained their undergraduate degree outside the United States must submit an official course-by-course credential evaluation report (see below for details).
- Official TOEFL scores if applicable (minimum score of 79 on the IBT is required). Embry-Riddle's school code is 4305. An IELTS score of 6.0 can be accepted in place of the TOEFL. Be sure to request that TOEFL or IELTS send your scores directly to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott, Arizona
- Statement of Goals: The statement of goals is an important part of your application. You should give your reasons for wishing to do graduate work in the field you have chosen, incorporating your interests and your background, as well as your long-term professional goals.
- Regarding the statement of objectives (400-700 words), incorporate your general interests and your background, as well as your long-term professional goals.
- Here are some guiding questions: What are your reasons for wanting to do graduate work in your chosen field of study at ERAU specifically? What types of experience/education do you have that would make you a good candidate for the program? How do you hope to use the degree in the future?
- Letters of Recommendation: Three letters from your current or former professors, current or former employers, or a community leader can address areas of your background which are not always evident in your academic record. Letters of Recommendation forms are available for your convenience in PDF format. The forms are not required. Letters of Recommendation need to be submitted directly to us by your references.
- Resume: A current resume outlining your past educational and work experiences.
- Optional: Official GRE (Graduate Record Examination) report of scores taken within the last 5 years. The Embry-Riddle Prescott university code number is 4305.
Note: For any graduate transfer credit to be considered, the applicant must submit catalogs from the institutions attended, with course descriptions clearly marked to indicate the courses to be reviewed.
All international graduate applicants who have any educational experience outside the United States are required to provide an official course-by-course evaluation in English including the cumulative grade point average. The evaluation must be certified by a credential evaluation company approved by Embry-Riddle. Below are some organizations we recommend:
World Education Services, Inc.
Bowling Green Station
P.O. Box 5087
New York, NY 10274-5087
AACRAO International Education Services
One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 520
Washington, DC 20036-1135
Educational Credential Evaluators Inc. (ECE)
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470