Embry-Riddle participates in a variety of award programs that are offered through federal, state, institutional and private sources.

Federal programs available at Embry-Riddle include:

View the "Do you need money for college?" brochure for more information. Also, find basic federal student aid eligibility requirements and how to apply on our Applying for Financial Aid page.

Almost every state education agency has at least one grant or scholarship program. Eligibility is usually restricted to state residents attending a college in-state, but that’s not always the case.

Arizona programs are only available to Arizona residents attending Arizona colleges and universities. Arizona students must submit the FAFSA, be Federal Pell Grant eligible and maintain the Standards of Academic Progress (SAP). Award amounts vary up to $2,500/year, however, most awards are approximately $1,200/year. Funding is extremely limited, so not every eligible student receives this grant. Visit the Arizona Board of Regents website for information on the Arizona Leveraging Educational Assistance Partnership Grant (AZ LEAP Grant).

Florida programs are only available to Florida residents attending Florida colleges and universities. Florida residents attending the Daytona Beach campus should visit the Daytona Beach Financial Aid website for state program information.

DelawareMarylandMichiganPennsylvaniaRhode Island and Vermont allow their resident students to utilize their programs regardless of the state they attend college or university. Reach out to your state’s Department of Higher Education for details.

Students from states not listed above may find their state’s contact on the U.S. Department of Education website.

Available institutional programs at Embry-Riddle include:

Find more information on the Prescott ERNIE Department page, or contact the Financial Aid Office to discuss programs for which you may be eligible.

International students (non-U.S. citizens who enter the United States with either an F-1 or J-1 student VISA and who will return to their home country upon completion of their studies) are not eligible for federal grants, federal student loans, federal parent loans and Federal Work-Study (FWS) offered by the U.S. Federal Government.

Although international students do not qualify for federal student aid, the following options are available:

* Find external scholarships for international students at https://www.internationalstudent.com/scholarships/ and https://www.edupass.org/paying-for-college/scholarships/databases/.

** Must have a creditworthy cosigner who is a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident. Search for lenders using Fast Choice.

The comprehensive website eduPASS answers many questions about attending school in the United States and includes a scholarship search for awards, sponsors and bursaries. You may also contact Embry-Riddle's Financial Aid Office for more information.

Research Your Options

Check out AccessReady. It's a free resource provided by Embry-Riddle to help you learn about financial aid, evaluate loan options and more.

How Much Will It Cost?

Estimate your cost of attendance and amount of financial aid.

Launch the Net Price Calculator