While you’re busy attending classes, studying, working or participating in activities, finding great food is never a problem on the Embry-Riddle Prescott campus. Students can enjoy all-you-care-to-eat meals in Earhart's Dining Hall, grab a quick meal at WOW Cafe and Wingery, Scholars' Café, or grab a protein bar at Simply to Go. A variety of dining plans are available to fit every student’s needs.
Embry-Riddle dining experiences are provided to the Prescott campus community by Sodexo. For more information, or to see what is on the menu, visit Sodexo My Way.
Embry Riddle’s Dining Services offer plenty of meal options, conveniently located near dorms and classrooms and open from 7 a.m.-midnight. Low-fat, vegetarian, and vegan meals are available, and a nutritional summary help make meal choices easier for those with special dietary requirements.
The main dining hall, Earhart’s Dining Hall, serves up everything from burgers to vegan:
- International — Ethnic cuisine
- Exhibition — Cooked-to-order entrees and sides
- The Grill — All the traditional favorites
- Classics — Good old-fashioned home cooking
- Pizza and Pasta — Italian favorites
- The Deli — Freshly made sandwiches
- Salad Bar — Make your own, or enjoy a premade salad and soup
Scholars' Cafe in the Library — featuring Starbucks — is a great place to take a study break and enjoy a croissant and caramel macchiato.
WOW Cafe and Wingery offers mouthwatering wings and fried chicken tenders, hamburgers, and salads, as well as lighter fare such as wraps and salads.
Eagles Café serves delicious food right next to the Flight Line. Their menu includes toasted subs complete with sides and hot or cold beverages.
Rocket Deli & Salads is a great dining option for anyone looking for delicious New York style deli sandwiches and fresh, healthy salads.
Simply to Go is a convenience store offering quick snacks such as ice cream and protein bars for students on the go.
Several meal plans are available to students, offering a variety of options to satisfy each student’s dietary needs and schedule. First-year students who are required to live in the residence halls must purchase either the Seven-Day All-Access or Five-Day Soaring Eagle meal plan. Meal plans are optional for all other students. To purchase a meal plan, sign up online using your ERNIE account.
These meal plans offer the most freedom and flexibility, and are perfect for students who like to eat frequent meals and snacks throughout the day. All-Access plans include Dining Dollars, which can be used at the Eagles Café, WOW Cafe and Wingery, Simply to Go, Scholars' Cafe, or to bring a guest to the dining hall. A meal card swipe may be used for transfer meals at WOW Café or Scholars' Cafe.
If you plan to be on campus most weekends, this is the plan for you:
- Unlimited dining hall access, seven days a week
- $125 in Dining Dollars per semester
- 14 transfer meals per week
If you expect to be away from campus most weekends, this plan may work well for you:
- Unlimited dining hall access Monday-Friday
- $200 in Dining Dollars per semester
- 10 transfer meals per week
- Increased Dining Dollars provide options for weekends on campus
Block Meal Plans
Block Meal Plans entitle you to a fixed number of meals per semester in Earhart's Dining Hall. One swipe of the meal card allows entry to you or a guest into Earhart's Dining Hall for one all-you-care-to-eat meal, any day of the week.
- Block 175 Plan: Any 175 meals per semester with $100 dining dollars
- Block 125 Plan: Any 125 meals per semester with $150 dining dollars
- Block 85 Plan: Any 85 meals per semester with $100 dining dollars
- Block 55 Plan: Any 55 meals per semester with $125 dining dollars