While you’re busy attending classes, studying, working or participating in activities, finding great food is never a problem on the Embry-Riddle Prescott campus. Students can enjoy all-you-care-to-eat meals in Earhart's Dining Hall, grab a quick meal at WOW Cafe and Wingery, Scholars' Café, or grab a protein bar at Simply to Go. A variety of dining plans are available to fit every student’s needs.
Embry-Riddle dining experiences are provided to the Prescott campus community by Sodexo. For more information, or to see what is on the menu, visit Sodexo My Way.
Embry Riddle’s Dining Services offer plenty of meal options, conveniently located near dorms and classrooms and open from 7 a.m.-midnight. Low-fat, vegetarian, and vegan meals are available, and a nutritional summary help make meal choices easier for those with special dietary requirements.
Earhart's Dining Hall
Earhart’s Dining Hall is campus' main dining hall and serves up everything from burgers to vegan:
- Mindful — Healthier choices made easy
- International — Ethnic cuisine
- Exhibition — Cooked-to-order entrees and sides
- The Grill — All the traditional favorites
- Classics — Good old-fashioned home cooking
- Pizza and Pasta — Italian favorites
- The Deli — Freshly made sandwiches
- Salad Bar — Let us customize a salad for you, or enjoy a premade salad and soup
Located in our Hazy Library and featuring Starbucks, Scholars' Café is a great place to take a study break and enjoy a croissant and a caramel macchiato.
WOW Café and Wingery
Located in the Jack R. Hunt Student Union, WOW Café and Wingery serves hand dredged chicken sandwiches and tenders, burgers and quesadillas, or lighter fare including a variety of salads and wraps.
Serving delicious food right next to the Flight Line, Eagles Café's menu includes toasted subs complete with sides and hot or cold beverages.
Rocket Deli & Salads
Looking for delicious New York style deli sandwiches and fresh, healthy salads? Rocket Deli & Salads is a great dining option for everyone.
Simply to Go
Featuring your favorite snacks and beverages including a variety of ice creams and protein bars, Simply to Go is a convenience store for students on the go.
Turbo, Astro & Aero
Embry-Riddle's dining carts are a delicious and convenient option that's always nearby! Turbo, Astro & Aero offer a range of delicious meals from hot dogs, Mexican food, and BBQ classics!
Several meal plans are available to students, offering a variety of options to satisfy each student’s dietary needs and schedule. First-year students who are required to live in the residence halls must purchase either the Seven-Day All-Access. Meal plans are optional for all other students. To purchase a meal plan, sign up online using your ERNIE account.
These meal plans offer the most freedom and flexibility, and are perfect for students who like to eat frequent meals and snacks throughout the day. All-Access plans include Dining Dollars, which can be used at the Eagles Café, WOW Cafe and Wingery, Simply to Go, Scholars' Cafe, or to bring a guest to the dining hall. A meal card swipe may be used for transfer meals at Rockets, Eagles, STG, WOW Café or Scholars' Cafe.
If you plan to be on campus most weekends, this is the plan for you:
- Unlimited dining hall access, seven days a week
- $125 in Dining Dollars per semester
- 14 transfer meals per week at Scholars, WOW, rockets, Eagles or STG
- $200 in Dining Dollars per semester
- Increased Dining Dollars provide options for weekends on campus
- One swipe of the meal card allows entry to Earhart’s Dining Hall for one all-you-care-to-eat meal, any day of the week.
- Blocks can be used at any of our dining facilities: Rockets, STG, Earhart’s, Scholars, WOW, Eagles Café (Flight Line) or one of our food trucks on campus.
Block Meal Plans
Block Meal Plans entitle you to a fixed number of meals per semester in Earhart's Dining Hall, WOW, Scholars, Rockets, STG or Eagles. One swipe of the meal card allows entry to you or a guest into Earhart's Dining Hall for one all-you-care-to-eat meal, any day of the week.
- Block 250 Plan: 250 Meal blocks per semester plus $200.00 dining dollars
- Block 175 Plan: 175 Meal blocks per semester plus $100.00 dining dollars
- Block 125 Plan: 125 Meal blocks per semester plus $150.00 dining dollars
- Block 85 Plan: 85 Meal blocks per semester plus $100.00 dining dollars
- Block 55 Plan: 55 Meal blocks per semester plus $120.00 dining dollars