Students must complete health requirements to be enrolled in classes at ERAU. Students who fail to comply will have a medical hold placed on their student account. Please act now to avoid disruptions in class attendance.
Medical Report Form
- A Medical Report Form must be completed prior to attending classes. Medical information must be submitted in order to obtain a key for on-campus housing.
- This form will also include your Consent for Treatment from the Prescott Wellness Center.
- If you're under 18 years of age, please fill out an Underage Consent Form and upload it when prompted within the Medical Report Form.
Immunization History Form
- An Immunization History Form must be completed prior to attending classes, or receiving a key for on-campus housing.
- Proof of Immunizations will be required to complete this form. Please have your records available prior to submitting this form.
- If you have chosen to waive out of these requirements documentation will be requested within the online Immunization History Form.
- If you're under 18 years of age, please fill out a Minor Waive Immunization Requirements Form and upload it when prompted within the Immunization History Form.
MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) - Two Doses Required
- The first dose given on or after the first birthday.
- The second dose administered 28 days or more after the first.
Hepatitis B (Three Doses) and Meningococcal Meningitis (One Dose)
- Although Embry-Riddle has never experienced an outbreak of bacterial meningitis, many college campuses have. Meningitis can be fatal. Survivors can be subject to amputations, seizures, deafness, and strokes.
- Hepatitis B is a more insidious disease. Students can become infected and pass the virus to others before realizing they are ill.
- Students must either document the immunizations for hepatitis B and meningococcal meningitisorcomplete a waiverto decline.
- Embry-Riddle strongly encourages all students to be immunized for hepatitis B and meningitis. Learn more about the dangers of not being immunized: