Students must complete health requirements to be enrolled in classes at ERAU. Students who fail to comply will have a medical hold placed on their student account. Please act now to avoid disruptions in class attendance.
Medical Report Form
- A Medical Report Form must be completed and returned to Health Services prior to attending classes. Medical information must be submitted in order to obtain a key for on-campus housing.
- If you're under 18 years of age, in addition to the Medical Report Form please also fill out and submit an Underage Consent Form.
- International students must submit an English translation of Medical Report Form.
- The Medical Report Form and any supporting documents can be faxed to 928-777-3850 or emailed to email@example.com. It is not necessary to mail the hardcopy if you choose to scan or fax your information.
MMR (Measels, Mumps, Rubella) - Two Doses Required
- The first dose given on or after the first birthday.
- The second dose administered 28 days or more after the first.
Hepatitis B (Three Doses) and Meningococcal Meningitis (One Dose)
- Although Embry-Riddle has never experienced an outbreak of bacterial meningitis, many college campuses have. Meningitis can be fatal. Survivors can be subject to amputations, seizures, deafness, and strokes.
- Hepatitis B is a more insidious disease. Students can become infected and pass the virus to others before realizing they are ill.
- Students must either document the immunizations for hepatitis B and meningococcal meningitis or complete a waiver to decline.
- Embry-Riddle strongly encourages all students to be immunized for hepatitis B and meningitis. Learn more about the dangers of not being immunized: