Our Aerospace Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Software Engineering degree programs are all accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET.
In the ABET process, programs are required to create objectives (expectations of our alumni working within industry) and outcomes (expectations of students within or graduating from our programs), and then develop assessment tools to monitor students in the programs to ensure that they are meeting these outcomes.
The College’s vision is to contribute well-prepared professionals for early success in the industry or in graduate school. Our faculty is dedicated to educating engineers for the 21st century.
Our mission is to provide undergraduate education founded on a rigorous, applied treatment of engineering fundamentals coupled with modern engineering tools.
Program Objectives, Student Outcomes and Enrollment/Degree Data for:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
Prescott, AZ 86301