Generally, most students are required only to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and, if interested in applying for loans, a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Loan Entrance Counseling.
From time to time, you may be asked to complete additional financial aid forms. Log into your Campus Solutions account through ERNIE to view your "To-Do List." This list will inform you what documents/forms are needed.
You can obtain the forms from the Financial Aid Office or conveniently download and print forms from the links below.
Please be cautious when selecting a verification document to submit to the Financial Aid Department. The exact document(s) will be listed on your Campus Solutions Student Center "To-Do List."
- Additional Financial Income – Student
- Asset Worksheet – Student
- Household Clarification – Independent Student
- Low Income Worksheet – Student
- Standard Verification – V1 Dependent Student
- Standard Verification – V1 Independent Student
- V4/V5 Custom Verification
- Standard Verification – V1 Parent
- Household Size Clarification — Parent
- Low Income Worksheet — Parent
- Asset Worksheet — Parent
- Additional Financial Income — Parent
Completed forms can be securely uploaded*, faxed or mailed: Please include your Student ID on all documents and do not send any sensitive or confidential data (social security numbers, sensitive financial information including account numbers, etc.)
- Secure Upload: You will need to complete some basic identifying information before uploading your documents in PDF format. It is imperative that you enter this identifying information correctly, as this is the data we will use to route your documents to your student electronic record. Incorrect information will lead to processing delays.
*Secure upload is a service that has been set up to replace submitting data to our office via email. Email is not a secure way to submit sensitive data and we strongly discourage you from sending your confidential data via email.
- Fax: 928-777-3893
- Mail: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Attn: Prescott Financial Aid Office
3700 Willow Creek Road
Prescott, AZ 86301
- IT Security Services