Spring 2020 graduation ceremony rescheduled to Friday, October 2, 2020. More details regarding the event, regalia, fees and other questions will be forthcoming. Thank you.NOTE: Due to Arizona Governor Ducey's Executive Order to "stay-at-home," physical transcript and diploma orders will be delayed. We encourage you to order electronic transcripts at Iwantmytranscript.com until further notice.
You must complete the following steps in preparation for graduation:
- Complete an Application for Degree Completion.
- It is recommended that your application be submitted early in the semester, prior to your expected completion. This will allow time to make required schedule adjustments for the upcoming semester, and to process any required documents, for a smooth process.
- Please check the class schedule book for the application deadline. If you have questions regarding the degree completion process, consult your advisor, program chair or an evaluator in the Records Office.
- Applications for Degree Completion at the Prescott Campus should be submitted to the Records Office.
- Questions about applications for Degree Completion at the Worldwide Campus should be submitted to Worldwide.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, April 7, 2020 - Noon
Dean of Students Office, Building 49
- Chancellor's Award (by invitation)
- Ed King Community Service Award (by invitation)
Assistant Director of Graduation