If you have an emergency, please contact Campus Safety at 928-777-3333. If you are off campus, please contact the local police by dialing 911.
University Reporting Options
The Title IX Office oversees compliance of Title IX Sexual Harassment in accordance with Federal Regulations, as well as incidents falling under the University Sexual Misconduct policy. Policy violations and prohibited conduct can include sex/gender discrimination, sexual harassment or sexual violence, such as rape, sexual assault, dating/domestic violence, sexual misconduct and stalking.
Anyone may report suspected or known violations to the Title IX Office and/or Campus Safety.
Title IX Office
- Open: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Phone: 928-777-6205 or 386-241-6012
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Building 41 (Visitor's Center, Rm. 134)
- Online Complaint Form
Campus Safety & Security
- Open: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Phone: 928-777-3333
- Emergency: 928-777-6653
- Office: Building 14
- Website: https://prescott.erau.edu/about/security
If you would like to speak with someone confidentially about your reporting options or experience, please contact one of the following resources:
- Campus Counseling Center: 928-777-3312
- Campus Health and Wellness Services: 928-777-6653
- Student Virtual Wellbeing Support (Telus Health, formerly MySSP)
- Employee Assistance Program: 1-800-272-7252
- Yavapai Family Advocacy Center: 928-775-0669
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233