- Go north on Interstate 17 to Highway 69 (Exit 262). (62 miles)
- Go northwest on Highway 69 to Fain Road. (28 miles)
- Go northeast on Fain Road to intersection with Highway 89A.
Continue going straight, you will merge onto Highway 89A. (5 miles)
- Continue on Highway 89A (Pioneer Parkway) to Willow Creek Rd.
- At the intersection of Willow Creek and Pioneer Parkway turn left (south). (1 mile)
- Pass the first entrance to Embry-Riddle and proceed to Dan Carrell Drive. Turn right and follow the signs to the visitor’s center.
Total Distance: 98 miles
Estimated Total Time: 2 hours, 13 minutes
From Flagstaff, Las Vegas, and points north
- Take I-40 east or west to Ash Fork.
- Drive south on Highway 89. (40 miles)
- Turn right onto Deep Well Ranch Road (which turns into Willow Creek Road) at the roundabout intersection.
- Pass the first entrance to Embry-Riddle and proceed to Dan Carrell Drive. Turn right and follow the signs to the visitor's center.
From campus to ERAU Flight Line
- From Campus, turn left on Willow Creek Road. (0.9 miles)
- Slight right (east) onto Pioneer Parkway. (0.2 miles)
- Stay right, exit at AZ-89A. Go through the traffic light, stay right. (0.4 miles)
- Exit at Larry Caldwell Drive, turn left at stop sign. (0.1 miles)
- Turn Right on Wilkinson Drive (0.1 miles)
- Arrive at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Flight Line, on left. (0.8 miles)
Total Miles: 3.4
Total Time: 9 Minutes