As an applied student, you now have access to the Embry-Riddle campus intranet, ERNIE. ERNIE is where applied students, current students, faculty, and staff access Embry-Riddle's intranet.
What does ERNIE Provide?
As an applied student, you can use ERNIE to:
- Check your application status
- Access your Embry-Riddle email account
- Find contact information for University staff
- View announcements and news about Embry-Riddle
- See important deadlines and dates
- Make a payment
How to Access ERNIE
But you can use this:
Visit ERNIE at https://ernie.erau.edu to create a new user account
- Click Activate Your Account and follow prompts to complete setup
- Students planning to register for flight courses need to bring documentation with them in order to be cleared for flight.
- Those who have already earned ratings can send copies to the Admissions Office so we can register you for the appropriate course. You can also fax copies of your ratings to 928-777-6613.
- Students must have a Class I or II medical certificate in order to fly at Embry-Riddle.
- Learn about TSA regulations and view the Pre-Arrival Checklist to aid you in planning for flight courses on campus.
- Students must bring proof of United States citizenship, if applicable.
For more information about campus life, please visit the Housing site and the Student Life section.
Prescott Campus Admissions