We pride ourselves in offering quality service to prospective students, current students and families. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff looks forward to assisting you.
Currently enrolled students should go to ERNIE for access to payment and account information.
Frequently Asked Questions @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
Login to ERNIE your Student Homepage and,
Select the Finances tile to:
- See your Account Balance
- Make a Payment/Set up Payment Plan/Set up Electronic Refund
- Select My Student Account > Make a Payment/Access Account
This will redirect you to a secure site so enable pop-ups and redirects in your web browser.)
- ®Make a Payment: Select Make Payment > Select Current Account Balance or Pay By Term > Enter Amount > Continue > Follow Prompts
- ®Set up Payment Plan: Select Enroll in Payment Plan > Select Term > Follow Prompts
- ®Set up Electronic Refund: Select Refunds from Menu Bar > Enroll in Two-Step Verification > Follow Prompts
- View Statement of Account
- Select Statement of Account > Choose which type of Statement, click the magnifying glass for a specific term > View Results
- View 1098-T
Select the Profile tile to:
- Add/Edit Auxiliary Access Users: Select Auxiliary Access > OK > Add or Edit > Save
Select the Tasks tile to:
- Waive Health Insurance: Select To Do List > Follow Prompts
- Accept Financial Disclosure: Select To Do List > Follow Prompts
Select the Financial Aid tile to:
- Accept Awards: Select Awards > Accept/Decline/Reduce > Follow Prompts
To add money to a Flight Account:
To add money to an EAGLEcard:
To make a housing and/or admissions deposit:
Financial Aid begins being disbursed after the 100% Add/Drop period.
PC students are charged the same per credit hour rate for online classes as residential classes.
Due Dates @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
Tuition and Fee Payment Due Dates
- Summer A & C 2022
- Monday, May 9, 2022
- Summer B 2022
- Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- Fall 2022
- Friday, August 19, 2022
- Spring 2023
- Wednesday, January 4, 2023
After the payment deadline, any changes and/or additions to your registration, meal plan, or housing that result in additional charges must be paid immediately. Any unpaid balance may result in the loss of classes. Residential students will be charged the published residential rates and are not eligible for Worldwide online rates.
Payment Options @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
A Financial Agreement and Disclosure must be on file (sent to all incoming freshmen) at the Cashier's Office. The Financial Agreement and Disclosure designates to the University how you will be paying your tuition and fees. This agreement will remain on file until graduation or separation from the University.
We accept a variety of payment methods: personal checks, electronic checks, debit, money order, cashier’s check, and wire transfer. We also accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Credit card payments will be assessed a 2.85% non-refundable processing fee.
When paying by mail, please allow sufficient time for payments to be delivered. Payments made by mail should be addressed to:
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Attn: Cashier's Office
3700 Willow Creek Rd.
Prescott AZ 86301
All checks should be made out to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. The student's name and Student ID number must accompany your payment to ensure proper credit to your account. Please indicate whether payment is for tuition, flight, or Eagle Dollars.
Returned checks are subject to a service charge. If the check was for tuition, repayment is due within 48 hours to avoid cancellation of classes.
Paying for Flight @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
The University uses a cash basis payment method pay-as-you-go (PAYG). Under the PAYG system, the actual cost of services used will be calculated and paid for immediately following each flight, simulator, or oral training session at Flight Operations. Methods of payment available to you include:
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Flight Dollars:
If you have approved financial aid, you may use all aid in excess of tuition, fee, and room and board costs to pay for training until the aid is credited to your account.
We are here to help. Be sure to talk to your financial aid counselor to get information about staying on track with your flight training and meeting your financial obligations.
Payment Plans/Deferment @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
- The Prescott Campus is pleased to offer a semester Payment Plan with the following features:
- You can make up to 4 installments, depending on when you enroll
- Includes tuition, mandatory fees, lab fees, and room and board (books, course materials, and flight charges are not allowed in the semester Payment Plan)
- Enrollment fee of $65 is required and included with your first installment
- Email notifications are sent each month including payment reminders or changes to your plan
- Plans become available 30 days prior to the payment deadline each term
- Students may sign up for payment plans using the Student Homepage located in ERNIE
The University will grant deferments from the following sources:
- Financial Aid: Upon receipt of your award notification and any requested documents, the Financial Aid Office will send you notification of award finalization and place a deferment on your account for the amount awarded.
- Sponsorship: Any student whose tuition and fees are paid by a third party (Foreign Embassy, U.S. Government, Trust Account, sponsor) is considered a sponsored student. Formal arrangements for sponsor payments should be made with the Cashier’s Office (Building 13; Phone: 928-777-3726).
Veteran's Education Benefits: This deferment is obtained by contacting theVeteran's Affairs Office.
Financial Aid Counselor: Phone: 928-777-3765
Financial Aid Disbursements @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
The Financial Aid Office will send you notification once your award is finalized. Any approved financial aid will be indicated on your invoice as estimated financial aid until it is actually paid. This amount will be applied toward your balance of tuition and fees. Any balance not covered by your estimated financial aid is your responsibility and is due according to published payment deadlines. An estimated financial aid amount shown on the tuition and fee bill reflects pending awards to be applied to the student account for payment toward tuition and fees. Financial aid will be paid and refunds processed after the last date to add classes.
Financial Aid Counselor: Phone: 928-777-3765
Privacy Statement @Model.DrawerTitleSize>
Students may grant Auxiliary Access to Educational records through Campus Solutions in their Student Self Service Center.
Under FERPA, the University cannot release non-directory information if it has not been given permission to do so. The University is able to release non-directory information only when the student has a signed release form on file. FERPA forbids requiring students to give such permission. Once Auxiliary Access has been granted, the University will be able to disclose information and respond to inquiries from the designated individuals. Students may revise their designations for disclosure at any time through Auxiliary Access in Campus Solutions.
Each year, all students receive a Student Handbook, which contains information about FERPA under the "Student Records and Release of Information" heading of the University Policies section. Students may request additional information regarding FERPA, or a copy of the policy (A-16A) describing the University's regulations implementing this act, by contacting the University.
You can deposit funds into your accounts at the locations below or online. (Minimum deposit is $1)
Cashier's Office: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Checks, pin debit and student account transfers from excess funds accepted.
- The cardholder may request a statement of his/her EAGLEcard transaction history at the EAGLEcard Department.
No withdrawals, transfers, or refunds are allowed at any time while enrolled at the University. Funds in either your Flight Accounts or Eagle Dollars carry over from semester to semester until you withdraw, graduate, or terminate employment with the University. Verification is required. For students, all refundable money will be credited to their student account. A request for a refund must be submitted in writing to the EAGLEcard Department located in Building 13. It takes a minimum of 24 hours to process a refund and checks are sent within 30 days. You can use your Eagle Dollars at the following locations:
- Vending Machines
- Sodexo dining facilities
- Laundry Rooms
- Hair Salon