Academic advising at Embry-Riddle provides guidance to all students with the objective of empowering them to plan, develop and achieve their educational and professional goals. Staff Academic Advisors provide one-on-one interaction and timely intervention to help promote student success.
Our services include assisting students with:
- Developing suitable educational plans
- Selecting and registering for appropriate courses
- Completing degree requirements in a timely manner
- Interpreting university policies and procedures
- Taking advantage of available educational support services and resources
- Achieving academic success
Meet Our Advising Team
Once you have officially committed to attending ERAU, you will be assigned an Academic Advisor. Your Advisor’s contact information will be found under your “My Advisors” tab on your ERNIE homepage. If you have not yet committed to ERAU, please contact your Admissions Counselor for assistance.