You are considered a non-traditional student if your academic career has been interrupted for a minimum of three years due to personal or financial reasons, the care of dependents or serving time in the U.S. military.
To apply for admissions please submit the following:
- Official High School Transcripts or GED scores
- Resume: Non-traditional students must submit a resume which includes a complete history of academic and extra-curricular activities, accomplishments, activities, awards, honors, employment and other achievements.
- Transcripts. From other colleges, if applicable.
If you have military experience:
- Include an official copy of your DD-214 and military education transcripts.
- Admission Essay. While an essay is not required for admission, it may help us to assess your qualifications. You may include an essay when you submit your application package.
- Letters of Recommendation. Letters from your teachers, employers or a community leader can address areas of your background which are not always evident in your academic record. We suggest you submit two letters of recommendation. Letters of Recommendation forms are available for your convenience in PDF format. The forms are not required. Letters of recommendation submitted by your references are acceptable.