Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar takes pride in providing quality service in a friendly, approachable atmosphere to students, alumni, academic and administrative departments on campus and the public.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Drop / add classes
- Evaluation audits to track your degree progress
- Changes to your academic program
- Graduation application processing
- Course scheduling
- Enrollment Verifications
- Citizenship Verification for TSA
We are here to help ensure you stay on track for graduation. We are available to answer your questions and address your concerns; supporting you as you strive for success is our mission.
Make sure you keep up to date with FERPA (compliant release of information); the university as a whole supports the FERPA privacy for all respective campuses.
Appointments are not required.
- Academic Change
- Academic Evaluation Request
- Advanced Placement Standing Request
- Application for Course Equivalency Examination
- Change of Address or Name
- Course Substitution Request
- Enrollment Verification Request
- Interdisciplinary Minor
- Intra-University Transfer
- Petition to Take Courses at Other Institutions
- Non-Disclosure of Student Directory Information
- Registration for Online Courses
- Request for Duplicate Diploma
- Study Abroad Approval Form
- Unofficial Transcript Request
- Waiver of Course Prerequisites
- Withdrawal from the University