Living on campus is an exciting opportunity for Embry-Riddle students. The residence halls provide an environment that supports academics with a genuine community feel. The Housing and Residence Life staff provides programs that create a living and learning environment that encourages academic achievement and assists students in their growth outside the classroom. Each residence hall is staffed with a Resident Assistant who supports students and builds community. Living on campus will keep you connected to the University and involved with new friends.
Applying for Housing
Applying for Housing is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Make your housing deposit. Use the link on the right of this page to do so.
- Fill out your housing application here. You will need your ERNIE login information to complete the application.
- Once BOTH your deposit and application are submitted, you will receive confirmation that your contract is complete. Please note that we will not send out your actual room assignment until mid to late July (Fall semester), end of December (Spring semester), or end of April (Summer semester).
- Application date is used to determine who gets a space in housing. Be sure to apply early. For freshmen, the earlier you apply and have your deposit on file, the earlier you will be able to choose your room.
Important Housing Information
Application date is important as it provides the best possible roommate match and room-type request. Be sure to complete the housing application AND deposit, both of those are required for your application to be completed.
Our office will send out official communication (including room assignments, roommate notification) via ERAU e-mail. Be sure to check your ERAU e-mail on a regular basis.
Housing rules and regulations are outlined in the Student Handbook found at the Dean of Students page.
Our office handles all maintenance requests. If a light burns out or you have another maintenance concern, please tell your RA, e-mail us email@example.com, or call us at (928) 777-3744.
We provide emergency response 24/7. If you are in need of assistance please contact the HRL emergency line at (928) 777-3790 and listen to the prompts. You can also contact Campus Safety at (928) 777-3333.
- Housing and Residence Life is dedicated to ensure all students can and do succeed in their pursuit of higher education. To ensure that you receive accommodations that meet your specific needs, it is important to contact Disability Support Services as soon as possible.
- When completing your Housing Application, please indicate yes when asked “Do you plan on requesting housing accommodations due to a documented disability?” All housing accommodations requests must be made through Disability Support Services or call them at (928) 777-6750.
- For new to ERAU students; requests for housing starting in Fall must be initiated and indicated on the Housing application by July 1, Spring start by December 1, and Summer start by April 1. For returning ERAU students; housing accommodations must be initiated and indicated on the Housing application and the student must follow the Room Selection process outlined in the Returning Students section.
Gender Identity Housing
- Housing and Residence Life is dedicated to ensure all students thrive in their academic, professional and personal lives. We currently do all housing assignments based on Gender Identity as specified on the housing application. Opposite gender or co-gender housing assignments are not permitted. Students needing special consideration or who would like to talk about their options based on their gender identity are encouraged to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 928-777-3744. We will work with students on an individual basis to provide a space that meets your needs.
Contact Housing and Residence Life