You are considered a non-traditional student if your academic career has been interrupted for a minimum of three years due to personal or financial reasons, the care of dependents or serving time in the U.S. military.
To apply for admissions please submit the following:
- Official High School Transcripts or GED scores
- Resume: Non-traditional students must submit a resume which includes a complete history of academic and extra-curricular activities, accomplishments, activities, awards, honors, employment and other achievements.
- Transcripts. From other colleges, if applicable.
If you have military experience:
- Include an official copy of your DD-214 and military education transcripts.
- Admission Essay. While an essay is not required for admission, it may help us to assess your qualifications. You may include an essay when you submit your application package.