Schedule a Visit to Prescott Campus
Tours are available at the Prescott Campus Monday through Friday at 9:00AM and 1:00PM, excluding holidays during the academic school year. We also offer tours at 10:00AM on select Saturdays during each semester.
Spring 2014 Saturday tours are:
• January 18th
• February 15th
• April 12th
There will be no tours on the following days for the 2013-2014 school year:
• All weekends except the Saturdays listed above
• Monday, December 23, 2013 through Wednesday, January 1, 2014
• Martin Luther King Day – January 20, 2014
• Presidents’ Day – February 17, 2014
• Spring Break – March 14, 2014
• Memorial Day – May 26, 2014
Please contact us at 928-777-6600 or 800-888-3728 with any special needs or requests.
Each tour lasts approximately three hours, which includes a walking tour of campus (golf cart tours are available upon request for those needing assistance), a tour of our flight line and ramp, and a meeting with an admissions counselor.
Request an Appointment
The following appointments may be requested when you arrive on campus. All are subject to availability. Please plan your time accordingly.
- Meet with a Financial Aid Counselor (30 minutes)
- Meet with Air Force ROTC or Army ROTC (1 hour)
- Meet with Athletics (1 hour)
- Meet with a professor (1 hour)
- Sit in on a class (90 minutes)
- Go on an observer flight (2 hours)
- Tour the only University Crash Lab in the country (30 minutes)
We look forward to showing you our campus!
Attention Graduate Students
Please contact Andy Fraher at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour of the Master of Science in Safety Science facilities, to request an appointment with faculty, or to schedule an appointment with a Graduate Admissions counselor.