Aid Programs Available at Embry-Riddle
Embry-Riddle participates in a variety of award programs that are offered through federal, state, institutional and private sources.
- Federal Financial Aid Programs
- Available for U.S. citizens or permanent residents who are enrolled at least half-time in a degree program.
- State Aid Programs
- Arizona programs for Arizona residents, and states providing residents assistance in attending any school.
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Institutional Programs
- Several institutional programs available to our students.
- Education benefits from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs including the Yellow Ribbon Program.