Graduate Admissions Requirements
Graduate Program Application Deadlines
(U.S. and International)
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||Application Fee|
|July 1||December 1||$50|
All applicants must submit the following items to the Graduate Admissions Office prior to the application deadline:
- Completed online application form and the application fee
$50 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents. $50 for international applicants.
1) Official transcripts sent directly from all colleges and universities attended (bachelor’s degree is required)
2) Official transcripts of any graduate courses attempted
Note: For any graduate transfer credit to be considered, the applicant must submit catalogs of institution attended, with course descriptions clearly marked to indicate the courses to be reviewed.
All international graduate applicants who have any educational experience outside the United States are required to provide an official course-by-course evaluation in English including the cumulative grade point average. The evaluation must be certified by a credential evaluation company approved by Embry-Riddle. Below are some organizations we recommend:
World Education Services, Inc.
Bowling Green Station
P.O. Box 5087
New York, NY 10274-5087
AACRAO International Education Services
One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 520
Washington, DC 20036-1135
Educational Credential Evaluators Inc. (ECE)
PO Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
- Statement of Objectives
The statement of objectives is an important part of your application. You should give your reasons for wishing to do graduate work in the field you have chosen, incorporating your interests and your background, as well as your long-term professional goals.
Three Endorser’s Recommendations- two academic and one professional. Forms are included in the downloadable application form.
A current resume outlining your past educational and work experiences.
To help you gather the documentation you will need, we have prepared checklists based on current applicant status. Please review the list that applies to you and get started.
- Completed online application
- Application fee
- Statement of Objectives
- Three Endorser's Recommendations
- Official sealed transcripts from each college or university attended
- International transcript evaluations, as prepared by an approved international academic credential evaluation service (see above)
- Remember to request that ETS send your GRE scores if applicable. Embry-Riddle's school code: 4305
- Official TOEFL scores if applicable. Embry-Riddle's school code is: 4305
- An IELTS score of 6.0 can be accepted in place of the TOEFL. Be sure to request that IELTS send your scores directly to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott, AZ
For more information about graduate admissions please. You can also reach us via phone at 928-777-6600 or toll free at 1-800-888-3728.
Please note: All materials submitted become the property of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and cannot be reproduced, returned or forwarded.