Wildlife Science Laboratory
The Margaret T. Morris Wildlife Science Laboratory is where we teach first year Biology labs and conduct undergraduate and faculty research. Although most of our wildlife work happens outdoors, the lab serves as our home base for these activities. We also have on-going collaborative projects with other labs on campus, including environmental DNA research in collaboration with the Forensic Biology Lab and remote sensing research in collaboration with the Unmanned Aircraft Systems Lab.
- Leica DM500 Compound Light Microscope with WiFi/camera integration
- Leica EZ4W Stereomicroscope with WiFi/camera integration
- YSI Professional Plus Multiparameter Water Meter
- Suite of 15 Spypoint Force 10D Trail Cameras
- Basic ecological survey equipment - soil, water, forestry, GPS/compass, etc.
- Suite of plant presses and local herbarium collection