Earhart's Dining Hall
Earhart's Dining is the main dining hall on the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Prescott Campus. Located in Building 45, just a short walk from the university’s residence halls, Earhart’s Dining offers students, faculty, staff, and guests a wide variety of dining options, including:
- International – Ethnic cuisine
- Exhibition – Cooked-to-order entrees and sides
- Mindful – Healthier choices made easy
- The Grill – All the traditional favorites
- Classics – Good old-fashioned home cooking
- Pizza and Pasta – Italian favorites
- The Deli – Freshly made sandwiches
- Salad Bar – Let us customize a salad for you, or enjoy a premade salad and soup
- Desserts, beverages, and take-out
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 8:30 a.m.-9 p.m.