Sports Clubs Provide Competitive Activities for Embry Riddle Prescott Students
Enhancing the body
Challenge yourself mentally and physically. Prepare your body and mind for a lifetime of optimal health. The Embry-Riddle athletic scene encourages fair play, competition and holistic well-being through a wide selection of activities. Learn the basics of new sports or develop your existing talents to a new level. The following are examples of student sports organizations that you may find here:
- Black Sheep Men's Rugby - To promote the game of rugby within the community, provide members with a chance to have fun and compete against other teams in the area.
- Black Sheep Women's Rugby - Provides an organized group for individuals to meet fellow students interested in rugby.
- Bowling League - Provides a space to students interested in the sport of bowling.
- Club Baseball - To provide fun and competition for those students who play the game. Members should know the fundamentals of baseball and be able to work with other members of the team.
- Disc Golf - Provides an organized group for individuals to meet fellow students interested in playing disc golf.
- Eagle Tae Kwon Do Club - To extend the philosophy of Tae Kwon Do through learning, competition and practice while applying this philosophy to everyday life
- Fencing Club - Provides an organized group for individuals to meet fellow students interested in fencing. It exposes members to the martial ort of fencing through safe and supervised instruction.
- Golden Eagle Archers - To learn, promote and enjoy the sport of archery.
- Ice Eagles Hockey Club - To provide a fun and safe environment for students to play hockey.
- Veracity Mixed Martial Arts - Has been established for its member's to engage in hands-on learning of mixed martial arts. The club will provide a safe, positive and respectful environment for those seeking confidence, mental toughness and personal growth through MMA.
- Volleyball Club - provides an organized group for individuals to meet fellow students interested in volleyball.