Service Clubs Support Embry Riddle Students as they Transform the Community
Enhancing the community
All clubs and organizations enhance the community. Service organizations actively seek to serve and better the campus community. Interfacing with the greater quad city area is also an opportunity for all student groups and clubs. Are you interested in becoming part of something greater than yourself? Interested in service? Contact any of the groups below for volunteer opportunities.
- Board of Campus Activities (BCA) - To bring entertainment to the campus community free of charge so students, faculty and staff can let their hair down. BCA brings comedians, movies, musicians, hypnotists, mentalists and fun nights such as Casino Night or Game Night.
- Horizons - Horizons brings you up to date news on everything happening on and off campus. Read movie reviews, the latest news on projects happening around campus and Prescott or entertainment in the ERAU and Prescott community.
- Project:U - provides a non-profit organization for individuals to meet, volunteer, plan and lead events, while mentoring high school students, and becoming a part of our community.
- Residence Hall Association (RHA) - Residence Hall Association acts as the official voice for residence hall student at ERAU, addressing and representing their concerns to university administrators and other campus student organizations. It also coordinates and implements educational, cultural, social, diversity, and community service programming.
- Riddle Radio - Riddle Radio provides all kinds of music on campus so everyone can enjoy. Riddle Radio takes request from anyone that stops by so everyone can hear their favorite music. Riddle Radio can be heard live: just Google Riddle Radio and click Listen Live.
- Student Government Association (SGA) - The SGA is a student governing resource for voicing concerns and suggesting and facilitating improvement to the university. The Student Government Association is responsible for maintaining communication between the students, faculty, staff and administration. SGA works closely with Resident Hall Association. A standing SGA committee.
- Student Campus Enhancement Fund (SCEF) - The SCEF is a committee of students whose purpose is to disseminate a portion of student money for worthy proposals that will improve campus life for all students.