Religious Clubs of Embry Riddle Prescott Develop the Spiritual Student
A peaceful mind proves invaluable to handling the stresses of a demanding academic environment.
And that's precisely what the Embry-Riddle religious organizations strive to do. If worship and fellowship are central to your life, you'll find these communities to be a welcomed respite. Fill your soul and enrich your experience in a tolerant and supportive setting.
- Campus Christian Fellowship - Campus Christian Fellowship comes together as a diverse group of students to grow in a relationship of love and praise to God, to walk in the path of Jesus Christ as revealed to us in the Bible, and to provide an atmosphere for the spiritual growth of other students.
- Catholic Campus Ministries - To provide spiritual education and fraternity for students of or interested in the Catholic faith, to enable the members to build a greater sense of community via social activities, and to serve the local community as a means of witnessing our faith.
- Chi Alpha - To encourage students in their faith in Christ, to fellowship with on another, to grow as friends and to help give answers to those that have questions.
- Latter-day Saint Student Association (LSSA) - To provide an organized group for individuals to meet fellow students interested in the Latter-day Saint faith and to promote spiritual, emotional, and educational growth, provide instruction and to gather members together in a social setting.
- YoungLife College - Introducing adolescents and college students to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith.