TSgt Rolfe is currently assigned to the Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC) Detachment (DET) 028 as the Non-Commission Officer In Charge (NCOIC), Prescott, Ariz. He joined the Air Force in June 2005 and graduated from Basic Military Training at Lackland Air Force Base, Texas in 2005. TSgt Rolfe spent five years working in a wide variety of offices at his first duty station in Minot AFB, N.D. He first served as a Personnel Apprentice in the Commanders Support Staff (CSS) of the 5th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, 5th Bomb Wing. He then moved to the Force Management Element of the Force Support Squadron (FSS) and finally into the Installation Personnel Readiness (IPR) where he worked as a Journeyman for both the 5th Bomb Wing and the 91st Space Wing for two years before PCS’ing for his first time to the Officer Training School (OTS), Maxwell AFB, Ala.
While in OTS, TSgt Rolfe was assigned as the Technician of Assignments in the 22nd Training Support Squadron where he managed assignments, the personnel reliability program, and security clearances for over 700 newly accessed Active Duty officers annually. After 2 years in the 22nd Training Support Squadron, he moved up to the 24th Training Squadron where he executed the duties of the Registrar and coordinated with Air Force Recruiting Services, Air Force Reserve Command, Air National Guard and ROTC to build and maintain inbound future officer training records on 700+ OTS trainees annually. With an opportunity to work at the Holm Center Headquarters, TSgt Rolfe accept the roll as the NCOIC for the Commanders Support Staff by a direct hire from the Holm Centers Chief and maintained that duty section for approximately 2 years before PCS’ing.
While in Minot AFB, TSgt Rolfe had deployed to Kirkuk, Iraq; Kabul, Afghanistan; Bagdad, Iraq and Ali Al Salem, Kuwait. While at OTS, TSgt Rolfe has also deployed to Djibouti, Africa.
2016 - Associate’s Degree, Human Resources Management, Community College of the Air Force, Prescott, Ariz.
2016 - Non-Commissioning Officer Academy, Sheppard Air Force Base, Tex.
2010 - Airman Leadership School, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.
1. June 2005 – August 2005, Trainee, Basic Military Training, Lackland AFB, Texas
2. August 2005 – October 2005, Student, Personnel Apprentice Course, Keesler AFB, Miss.
3. October 2005 – September 2007, Commander Support Staff Specialist, 5 Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, Minot Air Force Base, N.D. (September 2007 – January 2008, Force Protection Element, 506 Expeditionary Security Forces Squadron, Kirkuk Air Base, Iraq)
4. January 2008 – September 2008, Force Management Clerk, 5 Force Support Squadron, Minot AFB, N.D. (September 2008 – February 2009, Personnel Support For Contingency Operations MANPER-B Operator, 386 Expeditionary Force Support Squadron, Ali Al Salem AB, Kuwait)
5. February 2009 – January 2010, Installation Personnel Readiness Technician, 5 Force Support Squadron, Minot AFB, N.D.
6. January 2010 – December 2010, Relocations Clerk, 22 Training Support Squadron. Maxwell AFB, Ala. (January 2011 – June 2011, J1 Joint Personnel Center NCOIC, Combined Joint Task Force – Horn of Africa, Camp Lemonier, Djibouti Africa)
7. June 2011 – April 2012, Assignments Technician, 22 Training Support Squadron, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
8. April 2012 – May 2013, Registrar, 24 Training Squadron, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
9. May 2013 – February 2015, Commander Support Staff NCOIC, Jeanne M. Holm Center, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
10. February 2015 – January 2017, Personnel NCOIC, Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps, Detachment 028, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Prescott, Ariz.
11. February 2017 – Present, NCOIC, Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps, Detachment 028, Prescott, Ariz.
Air Force Commendation Medal, 3rd Oak Leaf Cluster
Joint Service Achievement Medal
Air Force Achievement Medal, 2nd Oak Leaf Cluster
Air Force Good Conduct Medal
National Defense Service Medal
Iraq Campaign Medal
GWOT Expeditionary Medal
GWOT Service Medal
Humanitarian Service Medal
Airman Basic June 7, 2005
Airman Dec. 7, 2005
Airman First Class Oct. 7, 2006
Senior Airman June 7, 2008
Staff Sergeant Dec. 1, 2010
Technical Sergeant Mar. 1, 2016
(Current as of June 2017)