Prescott Center for Teaching & Learning Excellence
Welcome to Embry-Riddle's Prescott Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence. CTLE is dedicated to providing faculty with the information, resources, training, and support essential for success in today's climate of higher education.
Partnership in Learning
CTLE employs a "partnership in learning" approach for educational and professional development through:
- Workshop Series
- One-Shot Workshops
- Confidential One-on-One Consultations (Prescott CTLE adheres to the ethical guidelines of the Professional and Organizational Development Network in Higher Education)
- Faculty Learning Communities
- Professional Development Growth Grants
- Online Resources
- Twitter @CTLE_ERAUAZ
- Canvas Course: Prescott_CTLE
- ERAU Prescott Campus Ernie Website
The CTLE is Here for You
No matter what stage of your teaching career you find yourself, CTLE programming is designed to "meet faculty where they are at." That is, CTLE is here to assist first-time instructors, as well as early-career, mid-career, and late-career colleagues since research shows faculty needs change throughout each of the career stages.
Working together, learning from each other, and implementing the most effective teaching strategies known to increase and improve the depths of student learning will elevate Embry-Riddle Prescott to admirable heights.
I look forward to our imminent ascent towards campus-wide teaching and learning excellence.
Dina M. Battaglia, Ph.D.
Prescott CTLE Director