Where do you fit? Do you have the potential to be an award-winning, detail-oriented Phi Beta Lambda? Or track the orbits of planets around stars with a team of fellow space physics students? Or compete for an internship in the FBI while learning about the fast-evolving world of global intelligence? We’ve got a degree program to match your aptitude.
- The Bachelor of Science in Astronomy program gives students the tools and the knowledge they need to reach for the stars and to reach their potential. Taking advantage of the clear skies and high altitude of Prescott, this degree program will help you to discover the mysteries of the cosmos.
- Aviation Business Administration
- The general education block of courses within the Business Administration program is designed to give graduates a well-rounded background essential to their success in the business world. You may major in Management or Air Transportation.
- Aviation Environmental Science
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University's Prescott campus offers the only undergraduate Environmental Science degree in North America with an aviation and aerospace focus. The Aviation Environmental Science program at Prescott is designed to give graduates the knowledge and technical skills needed to confront the wildlife issue that affect airport and flight safety.
- Cyber Intelligence and Security
- As our world becomes more dependent on technology, the potential threat from those who wish to abuse it grows. The Bachelor of Science in Cyber Intelligence and Security program will prepare you to deal with these future threats. Learn to protect yourself and others with the valuable knowledge and skills you will gain through this comprehensive degree program.
- Global Security and Intelligence Studies
- The Global Security and Intelligence Studies program (GSIS) is a unique blend of academic and professional studies designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to become future leaders in the intelligence, security and law enforcement communities
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- The Interdisciplinary Studies program combines the strengths of Embry-Riddle's respected position in the aviation and aerospace industry with the freedom to adapt to the changing future of the job market. It allows you to have the stature of an Embry-Riddle education in a degree program you design to match your interests and aspirations.
- Space Physics
- Embry-Riddles Space Physics degree program emphasizes the physics of the solar-terrestrial and distant space environments. Space science and applied physics constitute the themes of this program and are the focus in junior and senior level courses. These courses include Electricity and Magnetism, Quantum Physics, Space Physics, Astrophysics and Statistical Mechanics.