If you're looking for an education that will take you to the skies, look no further than the College of Aviation degree programs. Embry-Riddle has a reputation for preparing students with the knowledge and skill to climb to the top of the aeronautics field. Pilots will find a home with fixed-wing or rotary-wing aircraft degrees, while weather fans will learn to predict what tomorrow will bring with the applied meteorology degree. No matter what your interest in aviation is, you will find a way to express and enhance it in the College of Aviation.
- Aeronautical Science - Professional Pilot - Fixed-Wing
- The Aeronautical Science fixed wing degree program blends flight training with rigorous academic study in a unique manner that provides a strong foundation for a career as a leader in the aviation industry, including airlines, corporate and commercial aviation, or the military. This approach to aviation education gives the student added value over traditional flight training programs by focusing on the skills and knowledge required by today’s industry.
- Aeronautical Science - Professional Pilot - Rotary-Wing
- The Aeronautical Science Degree/Rotary-Wing program blends flight training with rigorous academics to provide a strong foundation for careers in corporate, commercial, or military aviation in a rotary-wing aircraft.
- The Aeronautics degree was conceived and developed specifically for people who work or have worked in aviation careers. The curriculum was designed to build upon the aviation knowledge and skill students bring with them from their training and experience. The combination of a students aviation learning and the required and elective courses in Aeronautical Science, Business, Computer Science, Economics, Communication, Humanities, Social Science, Mathematics, Physical Science, along with professional development, prepare graduates for career growth and increased responsibility.
- Air Traffic Management
- As one of the few FAA-approved air traffic control programs in the country, we’ll put you on the cutting edge of system changes now on the horizon that will introduce new methods and means for managing the world’s aviation arteries.
- Applied Meteorology
- As corporations pay more attention to the climate’s impact on business, they are including weather professionals at the decision-making level. In the Meteorology program, you’ll focus on the theory and study of climatology, as well as its applications to industrial and business operations.
- Five Year Safety Science
- Combining the benefits of both the Master of Science in Safety Science and the Bachelor of Science in Safety Science degree programs, the Five Year Safety Science degree program allows students to complete both programs in only five years. Enter the exciting field of aircraft and industrial safety today!
- Master of Science in Safety Science
- Safety is a critical part of aviation, manufacturing, and industrial design. The Master of Science in Safety Science (MSSS) degree program qualifies you for specialized positions in a rapidly growing, highly paid and exciting field, and provides job placement assistance upon graduation.
- Safety Science
- The study of safety in the aviation industry is a rapidly growing career field. Take advantage of this with the Safety Science degree program, which blends good business practices and the studies of Ergonomics, Hygiene, and Toxicology. This degree program has two options, an Aviation Safety or Occupational Health and safety track.