Returning Student Application Requirements

U.S. citizen or permanent resident

A student whose attendance at the University is interrupted is required to apply for re-admission. You are considered a returning student if you have enrolled at another institution without prior written approval, fail to enroll in at least one Embry-Riddle course within a two-year period or have been suspended from the University.

To be readmitted, students must submit the following:

  • Transcripts. If a returning student has taken college level courses during this period, transcripts from those schools must be submitted to Embry-Riddle.

  • Resume. Returning students are required to submit a resume with a complete history of academic and extra-curricular activities, including accomplishments, activities, awards, honors, employment and other achievements. 

Optional Information

  • Admission Essay. While an essay is not required for admission, it may help us to assess your qualifications. You may include an essay when you submit your application package.