Transfer Students Thrive at the
Embry-Riddle, Prescott Campus
If you are looking to fine-tune your college experience, consider Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Prescott.
More than 30 percent of college students transfer schools at some point during their academic career. Although the reasons for change vary, there are several standard needs that Embry-Riddle, Prescott fills better than any other college option.
- Solid Academics. With 13 degree programs and a fleet of modern instructional aircraft, we're the largest and most prestigious university specializing in aviation and aerospace.
- Major Specialization. Choose from an array of majors that prepare you to solve the most pressing challenges in today's global economy.
- Student Support. More than 90 social, religious and athletic clubs and organizations — guided by the Office of Student Affairs — cater to your diverse interests.
- Financial Assistance. Roughly 91 percent of residential campus students receive some form of financial aid in the form of scholarships, grants and loans.
- Population Diversity. Embry-Riddle students come from all 50 states and more than 30 nations.
Discover why Embry-Riddle, Prescott consistently produces the nation's top leaders in aerospace and aviation.