Transfer Students Thrive at the
Embry-Riddle, Prescott Campus
If you are looking to fine-tune your college experience, consider Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Prescott.
More than 30 percent of college students transfer schools at some point during their academic career. Although the reasons for change vary, there are several standard needs that Embry-Riddle, Prescott fills better than any other college option.
- Solid Academics. With 18 degree programs and a fleet of modern instructional aircraft, we're the largest and most prestigious university specializing in everything aviation, aerospace and security. See a list of majors.
- Transfer Credit. We evaluate each student's academic records and accept transfer credit on a course by course basis depending on previous coursework and its relevance to your intended major at Embry-Riddle. A transfer credit evaluation will be completed and sent to the student upon acceptance.
- Student Support. More than 100 social, religious and athletic clubs and organizations — guided by the Office of Student Affairs — cater to your diverse interests. Small class sizes (average is 25)--all taught by professors (no graduate assistants or TA's)--and free one on one tutoring and career advisement prepare our students for success within and beyond the classroom.
- Hands on Experience. All classes and labs, research and internship opportunities are exclusively for undergraduate students. Fly aircraft, test your designs in one of our 5 wind tunnels, practise real time war-room excercises, and do real world consulting projects for local and national businesses as part of your coursework.
- Financial Assistance. Roughly 91 percent of residential campus students receive some form of financial aid in the form of scholarships, grants and loans. Transfer merit scholarships are available for students with at least a 3.0 GPA. Additional scholarships are available for Phi Theta Kappa members.
- Population Diversity. Embry-Riddle students come from all 50 states and more than 30 nations.
- Submit an application
- Submit official copies of all post-secondary institutions attended
- If you have less than 30 college credits, please also submit official high school transcripts
- Submit two letters of recommendation
- Visit campus and discover if Embry--Riddle is a good fit for you to launch your dreams
There is a reason why Embry-Riddle, Prescott consistently produces the nation's top leaders in aviation, aerospace, and security and intelligence: world class facilities; faculty and students engaged in hands-on, active learning; and motivated, focused students like you who know what they want to do and want to go to the best place in the world to do it....