Admitted students are invited to visit the Prescott campus of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University at our upcoming Preview Day event on Saturday, April 1, 2017.
Here’s your chance to experience what it’s like here at Embry-Riddle. You’ll hear from your professors, talk to current students, see our facilities in action, and even get a chance to register for fall classes.
Register for Preview Day!
Overview of the Event (subject to change)
- 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. - Check-In and Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. - Welcome
- 9:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. - Academic Program Meeting (breakout by college)
- 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. - Campus, Flight Line, Residence Hall Tours, Lab and Special Facility Open Houses
- 11:15 a.m. – 1:45 p.m. - Complimentary Lunch
- 11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. - Air Force ROTC Briefing
- 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. - Various Information Sessions (Including study abroad, veterans’ information, and faculty lectures. See detailed schedule under Related Resources for times)
- 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. - Get your Eagle Card (student ID)
- 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. - New Student Registration – Must have submitted tuition deposit
- 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. - Student Organizations and Campus Services Fair
- 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. - Introductory Flights at the Flight Line
A detailed draft schedule is available under Related Resources.
Individual financial aid appointments are available on Friday, March 31 and Saturday, April 1 for those who have already filed the FAFSA and received their award letter. Please schedule your appointment in advance at (928)777-3765 or email@example.com.
Additional Activities on Friday, March 31, 2017
If you would like extra time to see the campus, consider scheduling a tour on Friday, March 31. Campus tours are available at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.; Air Force ROTC has an information session at 12:00 p.m. Early class registration will also be offered to students who have paid the tuition deposit in advance (see draft schedule under Related Resources for details).
- 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. - Undergraduate Research Institute (URI) Discovery Day - View posters and demonstrations of research projects. Meet the students involved and learn about their research.
- 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. - College of Security and Intelligence Studies Faculty Debate
- 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. - Astronomical Observatory Viewing - View the Moon, Jupiter, and the Orion Nebula through telescopes. Tour the optical and radio telescope facilities used for on-campus research projects, hosted by astronomy students and faculty.
- 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. - New Student Meetup - Enjoy snacks and games as you meet and mingle with other incoming students for Fall 2017.
- 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. - Parent Reception - Relax, network with other parents, learn about URI student projects, and register for the Parents’ Association. Various campus representatives will be present to answer questions. Hors d’oeuvres will be served.